In the event of a medical emergency, fire, or hazardous chemical spill: DIAL 911
Non-emergency phone numbers
- Virginia Tech Police Non-emergency line: 540-231-6411
- Poison: 1-800-222-1222 (Blue Ridge Poison Center)
- Non-Emergency Medical Care (Schiffert Health Center)
- Virginia Tech Environmental Health and Safety: 540-231-3600
- Department of Chemistry Main Office: 540-231-5391
- Kenny Smith, Facilities Manager: 540-231-6111
Procedure for Building System Failure
- In the event a building system fails and needs immediate attention when the Main Office is closed, call the Virginia Tech Police Dispatcher at 540-231-6411.
- Tell the dispatcher the nature and location of the problem.
- After you have called the campus police dispatcher, leave a message for Kenny Smith at 540-231-6111 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Safety Committee Chair
Hahn Hall South 1105